Reservations and cancellations
reservations and cancellations
To make your reservation, you can call us or send us a WhatsApp to +34 685.643.094, and check availability on the chosen dates. Our staff will confirm availability.
You can also send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- To change the hours of the contracted services, the client must request it by WhatsApp message at +34 685.643.094 at least 24 hours in advance of the agreed date and time of service, and said change will not be considered effective until availability is confirmed by part of SWIM IBIZA. In the event that such availability does not exist, alternative dates and times will be proposed.
- To cancel classes, the client must request it by WhatsApp message at +34 685.643.094 at least 24 hours in advance of the agreed service date and time.
- If the above conditions are not met, the service will be considered provided and must be paid in full.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- The periodicity, hours and duration of the provision of services are subject to availability and changes, and will be agreed with the CLIENT in advance of each class. Times are subject to change, and are not considered reserved unless full payment is made in advance.
- The staff that SWIM IBIZA assigns to each CLIENT will depend on their availability and criteria, being able to change the teacher if the circumstances or availability of the service so require, without the CLIENT being able to claim in this regard and the assignment of a specific teacher/monitor cannot be guaranteed. or its continuity.
- The total price agreed by the parties for the provision of the contracted services under the conditions described above will be set in advance of the service and agreed between the client and SWIM IBIZA.
- If all or any of the contracted services cannot be provided in their entirety for a reason attributable to SWIM IBIZA, the agreed total price will be reduced in the proportional part corresponding to the time that they have ceased to be provided, without THE CLIENT having the right to claim any other additional amount for any reason that could be alleged.
If all or any of the contracted services cannot be provided in their entirety for reasons attributable to the CLIENT, the agreed total price will be reduced in the proportional part corresponding to the time that they would have ceased to be provided only if THE CLIENT had notified SWIM IBIZA , by WhatsApp message to +34 685.643.094, the impossibility of providing such services at least 24 hours in advance of the date and time scheduled for it.
- In any other case, the services will be considered provided and THE CLIENT must pay SWIM IBIZA for all the contracted services in the manner agreed in the contract.
- If the CUSTOMER who had reserved a specific time by paying in advance finally decides not to receive said services or to cancel them, they will only be entitled to a refund of 50% of the amount paid.
- The time for the provision of services is counted from the moment of arrival of the SWIM IBIZA staff at the agreed place for them. In the event that the start of the class is delayed for reasons not attributable to SWIM IBIZA, the class will not extend beyond the initially scheduled end time, but will be charged in full. In the event that the service extends longer than the agreed time by express wish of THE CLIENT and whenever there is availability on the part of SWIM IBIZA, the service will be extended, and the extra time will be billed at the same price/hour agreed or its proportional part.
- The CLIENT must guarantee that the student has the necessary physical condition to practice the contracted activity and expressly for the practice of swimming and sports and aquatic activities, and expressly exonerating SWIM IBIZA from all liability for damages or losses derived from any disease , allergy, intolerance, pathology or relevant medical information of the student not reliably provided to SWIM IBIZA.